Wednesday, November 24, 2010

♪ massive melb blog post

t i did on th plane cos i was bored. imma just copy paste. cant be bothered.
was meant t summarise.

read. don't read. hahaa. it's full of rubbish rambles

Tuesday

Reached the airport. Headed to Apollo bay with the girls and finally found Sherman, roy, Malcolm and shirleen.
We went surfing. It was great. First time I’ve actually been so close to real strong waves. (: magical.
Oh & I had a leg cramp at some climax point. WAH LAU. I almost died. I got freaking thrashed by some wave and then it cramped. I was like… oh shit…………! More waves. We were at some forsaken place away from the others. --“ Thank goodness shirleen was there to help me. Hahaha. I was like OMGGG MY feeeet. Totally cramped and uncramped and cramped again. And plus we were somewhere rocky. So scary. Hahaha. –“
I never had leg cramp before. That was so interesting. Haha

At night – we checked into YHA Apollo bay. Wow, that YHA accomo was love. So damn nice. And the chillout louge was love. We showered and went there to chill on the almost brand new couch in jammies.
& there was a FIREPLACE! Shoooo cosy laaa. Super modern furnishing
-roy in blue silk/fake silk pjs and I was making fun of him-
shir: silk ah? So rich? Lol wow… you’re really into pajamas
me: *sees roy* LOLOLOLOL!!!!!! Aaaaaahahahaha! Roy roy roy royyy! Omg *touches pjs. WTH! Its like FAKE SILKK!! LAAAAAAAWL!!

Me: eh roy roy roy. What if I like that. Then accidentally ur pjs tear. Then how?
Roy: O_o;;
Me: will you be very sad? Will you demand that I buy u a new set of fake silk pjs??

[hahahaha ok la. Inside joke. Damn funny at the time lawl]

roy & Sherman are the most cheeky boys ever la –“ damn irritating. Even I cannot compare.
Malcolm is the funniest mean, most enthu dude ever. He even makes gracieeepoo tired.
Shirleen is awesome (: I haven’t met a girl who can simply crap with me so much in a very long time (: like!

Wednesday
Port fairy – sight see. It was freaking awesome. I rode in the other car and we plugged poddy in. awesome music (:
YHA at port fairy wasn’t as flash. Hahaha the sleep out was kinda scary. I tried to fight for the middle top bunk bed with roy. Damnit.
I was super tired but we ended up staying up chatting in the chillout room til like 2am? It was pretty cool. All 10 of us were there.
We finally went to bed. Sherman opened the window, roy turned on the fan. Total LOLs cos the next day the girls were complaining that they were freezing. It was raining at night. “who th heck left the window open!?” “OMG!? Was the fan on!?!?!?”
HAHAHHAAAA. I just kept quiet.

Thursday
Heading back down to CBD. Car ride all the way pretty much. But it was cool. Sherman drove our car all the way. Good job man. he was dead tired after.
Sherman/roy ‘kidnapped’ me to their halls instead of staying at backpackers for one night. Damn cool. So me sherm roy Malcolm dinnered and hung for the night. Got ice cream and went to roy’s room to watch TAKEN. Hahahaha
M is super funny when he rage about the other girls. LOLOL but so mean! Haha he starts swearing and blaming it on them.
[in roy’s room and M finds some almost empty drink somewhere]
M: *stares at the bottle
Me: it’s shirleen’s one! It’s shirleens!!! Shirleens ah!!! NOT ____. Don't angry! Don't scold ____. It’s shirleeeeeen’s !!!
HAHAHHAHAHA

But taken was a pretty cool movie. Sherman managed to stay awake for it. Hahaha. He damn tired la, M & R went outside for like 3mins we were tired so we just rested our eyes and S actually fell asleep. I could feel him spazzing and such. LOL.

Friday
Woke up crazy late. We kept waking in between but continued sleeping
“OMG! It’s 130pm! I’ve never slept this late before… in my life!”
hahaha wth.
Anyways we headed down to city. Parted with M.
By the time we got to backpackers, it was like 540pm. Went around city, grabbed dinner. Then met up with the rest for clubbing. AAAAAAAHAHAHA

Clubbing. Hmm. Interesting. The line was killer. Hate.
Me: wah lau, Nicole, feels weird aye. Don’t know anyone tonight =/
Nicole: yah man, we usually know like everyone
Me: omg, the line’s so long. If this was chch, we’d be VIP get in first and wth!? We have to buy $20 to get in here!??!?!
Crap… im too sober. Not high at all sia.

But, I guess I eventually loaded on alc la. LAWL.. ken got us this super disgusting strong-as shot. Called something I don't rmb at all. Then had tequila shots from other ppl LOL. Met this girl, who was one of their friend. Who turned out to be not so friend. But nvm.. I didn't know that until way after.
Uh, think I kinda ran around the clubs with her here and there. Haha. Cool..zx?
And apprntly outside the clubs I said I hate Melbourne, the city sucks and is stupiak (yeah. Pronounced STUPIAK). Lawl, I don't rmb… cos the days after I said I love melb. S’s like -_____-“

Saturday & sunday
I think I went shopping at docklands. Factory outlet was awesome (:
Spent only like 65$ ? muaaaahahahhaaaa! Happy.

Also sight see. Saw heaps. Went to st kildas. The beach look like California. Srsly, no joke.

KOKO BLACK hot chocolate is steam. <3 class="Apple-converted-space">


Monday
Finally managed to find jono. Went shopping at some place I forgot. Happy. Then had to rush off to find jono. Met his cousins. Hahaha cool.
Then so many like 14 people went dinner. It was already a hot day and we went Korean bbq –“ hahaah. Then pancake parlous was AWESOME
HOME and S sneaked in with us back into backpackers.

OMG srsly I AM SOOOOO BLESSED. I didn’t realise at the time, but S actually came to stay at CBD just for me la. Shit. I only realised on the tram to the airport.

TUESDAY – ok STORY
Basically, God is super awesome and delayed S’s plane so it was like pretty much the same time as mine. And he knew I’d have problems going to the airport. So he called. And he came to sleep in the city with us and take me to the airport.
Me: do u do this every year? D;
S: no, I have a direct bus from monash to the airport…
Me: omg. U came to the city for me!?!?!
S: like.. YEAAAAH.

Srsly we dragged like about 7 or 8 bags of lugg across the city, up slopes, up tram steps… etc. for I dunno how long. But if it weren’t for Sherman I’d seriously be so screwed.
Omg. I owe you for life dude. Thanks thanks. D;
Imagine if I left on any other date whatsoever, I’d have been screwed.
Thanks big G for planning everything out. Thanks for delaying S’s plane. Thanks for giving him that $300 voucher (compensation for the delay), yah that dude deserves it for being so awesome.

Ok, basically we were really soooooo shagged at the airport that we didn't even realise when Malcolm sat next to us. We were still talking and stuff. Took us I think about 5mins. M just sat there. Suddenly S did a yelp and fell onto the dude next to him. It took me another 23seconds to realise who it was. I was like. WTB why Sherman leaning on some guy for!? Then I lawled and added on to the weight.
S: omg, I cant believe it. How was I so oblivious? This has never happened before? Omg, u srsly, commando ah. So sneaky. But wow. Must be so shagged. So shocked. Can’t believe I didn't realise it was you.
&& apprntly M was staring at me the whole time too trying to get our attn. TOTAL didn’t realise lor D; omg
M: YAH LA. Sit here looking at gracie, ya’ll also still so engrossed in filling out forms and asking each other.

OH & before, check in was also another mission. S and I were in different check ins. Waited with him for very long, then needed to get more stuff done so I had to go to mine. WOW almost died carrying all my stuff –“ walked a round and still couldn't find the damn counter. Then I found S
S: wth, you walked one whole round cannot find it ah? What would u do without me –“

S: tell u secret.. later.. [later].. I lifted the luggage slightly so it was resting on the metal thing so I took some weight of the scale
Me: WHAT! Whtevr la. It still counts
S: no nooo, the OTHER side. The other metal..
YAH whtevr, so he thinks he saved my life yet again by cheating the scale so it was 23kgs of check in. aahhh.. okay then. HHAHA

--
OKAY LA. On plane liao. Literally climbed OVER my seat to get to the toilet. Ppl and some air stewardess were like O_o;;
AIH I don't care la dudes. Need to pee. Too much of a hassle to get over that sleeping woman next to me ok.
And yes, I also do not care that during taxi, I went straight to sleep with a straw hat on my face. Because im so tired I wanted to vomit. Thanks.

Qantas service is actually quite good even though the plane is damn loud and even when I blast the volume on the entertainment movies… I STILL CAN’T HEAR IT. So, im sorry if I don't find despicable me that funny at all.
Oh they provide hot chocolate.
And I think they serve alc in a bottle. Imma try take and bring back ok :D awesomes.

yeah, me neither
3:24 PM

wild hearts

G.
To me, she will always be twenty-one
and I will always be twenty-three.

don't try to get in my head
you won't like the mess

you jump, i jump, jack

can't be


my designs*
instagram
tumblah!
follow me TWITTER!
my works**
friendster
bebo
orisinal
facebook
free rice [FEED THE HUNGRY]





broken


full black converse shoes (:
iphone covers! haha
huuuge world map
starbucks original tumblr
camera bag
clothes, dresses, coats
cranberry bodyshop stuffz ;D
beer
ice cream machine
remote shutter release
black laces
maroon VANS
hair
city lights

i am chuck bass



take me back

archives LOCKED.