Wednesday, August 31, 2011
♪ Despite everything, I felt my heart skip a beat
The joy and tragedy of it all
I've finished reading Dear John. I think it might even be better than "Message in a bottle".
It's awesome. Not mindblowing - maybe because I alrdy knew the ending [so aft reading.. TH MOVIE SUCKS BTW!].
It is very very very emo. It is kinda sad. The ending is damn damn damn emotional.
Was afraid it was getting boring when they first separated. Ya know, the usual couple arguments stuff. but then... just a few chapters and it's okay again. And in the middle, talks about life and his dad a lot so it's not your typical, hopeless love story. The whole book is through first person narration by John.
& hahar, funny that. John also felt what i've been thinking "Those memories were mine and mine alone, for I'd learned that some things are best kept secret."
I guess Nicholas Sparks just conveyed human emotions/relations really well. It is so so real.
The book spans through... 6 years? It's got Part I, Part II, Part III.
Because it's so true. Your stories don't last just over a year, stories last half a life time.
And then trying desperately to grasp to familiarity and whatever once had been years ago... saying things "like the shrimp shack?"; things that means zilch to others. Simply just to say that yeah, you remember. and yeah, it mattered.
baahaha. or maybe i'm just too sentimental. xp
BUT ANYWAYS, the book is awesome. the start is awweesome. and from the middle to end part is great. So much life, sweetness, harsh realities, love, sadness, unfairness in the universe...etc.
& John. respect man. In the end of th bk, he gave everything for her, just so she could be 'happy'.
sooo sad man. like as much as you both wished; u know things would never be the same again.
- But I stayed where I was, frozen by the thought that she would hate me for what we both so obviously wanted.
We met at a carefree time, a moment full of promises; in its place now were the harsh lessons of the real world.
'Will we ever see each other again?"
"I don't know." The words burned in my throat. "But I'm hoping we don't."
yeah, me neither
2:32 PM
wild hearts
G.
To me, she will always be twenty-one
and I will always be twenty-three.
don't try to get in my head
you won't like the mess
you jump, i jump, jack
can't be
my designs*
instagram
tumblah!
follow me TWITTER!
my works**
friendster
bebo
orisinal
facebook
free rice [FEED THE HUNGRY]
broken
full black converse shoes (:
iphone covers! haha
huuuge world map
starbucks original tumblr
camera bag
clothes, dresses, coats
cranberry bodyshop stuffz ;D
beer
ice cream machine
remote shutter release
black laces
maroon VANS
hair
city lights
i am chuck bass
take me back
archives LOCKED.