Wednesday, August 10, 2011
♪ i woke up in a car
I woke up in New York City
From my sleep behind the wheel
Caught a train to Poughkeepsie
And time stood still
She wrote me a letter from San Diego
To qualify her luck
These flights connect through Arizona
But I think I'll stay stuck
"So"Here I am
Here I am
Well I woke up in a car
I traced away the fog
So I could see the Mississippi on her knees
I've never been so lost
I've never felt so much at home
Please write my folks and throw away my keys
I woke up in a car
I woke up in a car
I met a girl who kept tattoos
For homes that she had loved
If I were her I'd paint my body
'Till all my skin was gone
She wrote me a letter
As we passed through Rockford
She said she won't forget
Maybe I do maybe I don't
But I know I haven't yet
So here I am
Here I am
And maybe I could live forever
If not ever i had known
That you'd be waiting there whenever
I am all alone
But here I am
- woke up in a car; something corporate
i'll come back when i'm a better person
--
my room smells like awesome. it's the smell of:
sun + some nice smell + bedsheets + my clothes?
HAHAHA. but i only get whiffs of it sometimes. so i'm just assuming it's just a combi of all that + me rolling around.
MUAAHAHA. and check out my new ZOMG bag. it's a freaking huge bag, didn't expect it to be that big. but anyways, i drew the Z on. HELL YEAH. [the other side, which i did first.. and is the same thing. looks retarded].
yeah, me neither
4:40 PM
wild hearts
G.
To me, she will always be twenty-one
and I will always be twenty-three.
don't try to get in my head
you won't like the mess
you jump, i jump, jack
can't be
my designs*
instagram
tumblah!
follow me TWITTER!
my works**
friendster
bebo
orisinal
facebook
free rice [FEED THE HUNGRY]
broken
full black converse shoes (:
iphone covers! haha
huuuge world map
starbucks original tumblr
camera bag
clothes, dresses, coats
cranberry bodyshop stuffz ;D
beer
ice cream machine
remote shutter release
black laces
maroon VANS
hair
city lights
i am chuck bass
take me back
archives LOCKED.