Tuesday, September 27, 2011

♪ baby i'm a rockstar


CHECKLIST
leather jacket
pajama pants !
buttercup
iphonez
books x923
guitar
midori
hair :(
aviators :(
law degree (LLB)
fast car

country road

you.
me

chasing butterflies





--
The greatest love that anyone could ever know
That overcame the cross and grave to find my soul
And till I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home
I'll trust in You

With all I am I'll live to see Your kingdom come
And in my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/h/hillsong_united/till_i_see_you.html ]
I will live to love You
I will live to bring You praise
I will live a child in awe of You

You are the voice that called the universe to be
You are the whisper in my heart that speaks to me

You alone are God of all
You alone are worthy Lord
And with all I am my soul will bless Your name

--

"once, when you were really young, about 10 or younger... u asked me, 'ma, how come every time a pastor prays for us we get bad luck?'.... "
me: whoa *1 heavy tonne of a flashbk* yeah! i actually remember that
....
..
.
we were silent for a few seconds
& this time, my mum didn't need to explain for me to immediately understand.

spiritual warfare
.

--
last weekend, i googled 'aspergers' looking for answers. i was so sure. i was even ready to buy a book on it.
and then i realised; the symptoms didn't quite match up.

shit.
it was my one resolve to acceptance; to understanding...

yeah, me neither
3:24 PM

wild hearts

G.
To me, she will always be twenty-one
and I will always be twenty-three.

don't try to get in my head
you won't like the mess

you jump, i jump, jack

can't be


my designs*
instagram
tumblah!
follow me TWITTER!
my works**
friendster
bebo
orisinal
facebook
free rice [FEED THE HUNGRY]





broken


full black converse shoes (:
iphone covers! haha
huuuge world map
starbucks original tumblr
camera bag
clothes, dresses, coats
cranberry bodyshop stuffz ;D
beer
ice cream machine
remote shutter release
black laces
maroon VANS
hair
city lights

i am chuck bass



take me back

archives LOCKED.