Friday, September 2, 2011

♪ you're either shy, or too cool for me

your lighter tricks

an idiot receptionist ruined my day (approx. 2 hours) today. TH HECK WOMAN.
what else can u possibly be doing BUT enter my arrival into the system while i stand there waiting/staring at you for 2mins!?



then i took a drive on the highway.

It will take everything, not to turn around and race back, to say I will always be there, to be curious about the little details of your life. but I am fully aware that it's none of my business.

then i came home. bathed pickles did everything. and it was like 4 or 5. realised i wasnt on the internet the whole day. and got pissed even thinking about it.

my dad totally ruined our internet by changing to some stupid plan. and we now have DIAL UP SPEED or worse!? i don't rmb the last time our internet has been this slow. i can't youtube AT ALL. it takes about 2mins to load a webpage. we can't even check emails properly, let alone go to airtix webbies.
that's it. i'm not spending much home-time when uni starts back up.



I was gawky and she was gorgeous and I was hopelessly boring and she was endlessly fascinating. So I walked back to my room and collapsed on the bottom bunk, thinking that if people were rain, I was drizzle and she was hurricane.”

yeah, me neither
7:23 PM

wild hearts

G.
To me, she will always be twenty-one
and I will always be twenty-three.

don't try to get in my head
you won't like the mess

you jump, i jump, jack

can't be


my designs*
instagram
tumblah!
follow me TWITTER!
my works**
friendster
bebo
orisinal
facebook
free rice [FEED THE HUNGRY]





broken


full black converse shoes (:
iphone covers! haha
huuuge world map
starbucks original tumblr
camera bag
clothes, dresses, coats
cranberry bodyshop stuffz ;D
beer
ice cream machine
remote shutter release
black laces
maroon VANS
hair
city lights

i am chuck bass



take me back

archives LOCKED.