Monday, October 3, 2011

♪ when words meet heartbeat

baby, come on. u know it's not even fair
And I'm first round, knock-down,
Baby, the floor,

You know I'm already there.
And the sun sets high, and that moon is low.
'Cause when words meet heartbeats,
Baby, you'll know.


Well, I go house to house and knock on every door.
I take down all the walls and stare up every floor.

Just to figure out, oh, what we're fighting for.
And all I can do,
Is sit and let the air speak for you.


Well, there's silence now,

There's nothing more to gain.
And it isn't right if I can't run away.

Because it kills the mood
When there's nothing left to say.
And all I can do,
Is sit and let the air speak for you.


And I'm not too tired,
I'm not too tired to know what you're doing.
And I'm not too tired,
I'm not too tired to sing.
And I'm not too tired,
I'm not too tired to know what you're doing with me.


small gestures speak volumes on how much you care

how to reject a call on iphone?

--

<--- OMG. LOL at this
it's so long, it's like a song. HAHAHAHA. damn cute.
so super long, theres still another whole first paragraph. BAAHAHA. retarded.

--
i'm so bored i'm going on a mission to steal a disposable razor blade frm the health centre some time. cause i want. lol. challenge accepted!!

--
me: u know the other day, i drove 100Ks down memorial ave.
".... why"
me: cos i was bored...
"wth, who were u with?"
me: no one..... i was bored.
"omg, bad arse! not even trying to impress anyone"
HAHAHAHAH

--
i had 2 police cars drive past me in the last wk. ALMOST SHAT MYSELF. HAHAHAHA.

01. driving with jess. ran an orange light. holy crap! and she freaked me out. and i drove the car all wonky turning right. bloodyhell.
02. driving my usual and cop gng the opp direction. i was probably gng like 60kph.

wah lau. i was like NOOOO T-T all my traffic offences gonna catch up to me now, running red lights and all. noooo.

but. i didn't get pulled over. YAY!!! tytytytytytyy!!!

--
it's raining. first time i used my umbrella this year. HEART
rain. umbrella. always; lady antebellum. I MISS YOOOOOOOUUUU ♥ you.

yeah, me neither
9:59 PM

wild hearts

G.
To me, she will always be twenty-one
and I will always be twenty-three.

don't try to get in my head
you won't like the mess

you jump, i jump, jack

can't be


my designs*
instagram
tumblah!
follow me TWITTER!
my works**
friendster
bebo
orisinal
facebook
free rice [FEED THE HUNGRY]





broken


full black converse shoes (:
iphone covers! haha
huuuge world map
starbucks original tumblr
camera bag
clothes, dresses, coats
cranberry bodyshop stuffz ;D
beer
ice cream machine
remote shutter release
black laces
maroon VANS
hair
city lights

i am chuck bass



take me back

archives LOCKED.