Tuesday, November 8, 2011

♪ he's into zombie clowns


 "I actually like you. That's what's unusual."

Most times, I like hanging out in my room ^^

i alrdy hate txting as it is.
haha. does anyone else find the text "what you doing today?" seriously irritating? lol. it's like... uuh? and it's not like a "what you doing now" - which u can reply "nothing" or "something". you have to like THINK about what you've done. what you're doing and what you intend to do. LOLOL.

 are cool people cool because they are not needy? 
so does needy make u uncool. or are u just uncool regardless, and then being needy just tops it all off.

LOL sorry. i don't mean people in general - because we all tend to do that. but it's more that percentage of people that really impose themselves onto ur lives. and ure just like. whuut? u may try really hard to be nice. but it's still really troll



so do u not like people because they are annoying
or are all the people you are un-attracted to, just happen to be really annoying


--
overprotective ytd. took everything in me not to stand up and flip the table. --"
seriously, i don't care if ure the most popular kid in chch. freaking grow up.
i raged ONCE. not enough? freaking ignorant or immature as balls... start up again. seriously, ur mentalities are hopeless.


You keep trying to get inside my head

While I keep trying to lose the words you said

Can't you see I'm hanging by a thread
To my life, what I know, yeah, I'm losing control and

Oh no, my walls are gonna break
So close, it's more than I can take
I'm so tired of turning and running away
When love just isn't safe

You're not safe

I'm strong enough I've always told myself
I never want or need somebody else
But I've already fallen from that hill
So I'm dropping my guard
Here's your chance in my heart and

Oh no, my walls are gonna break
So close, it's more than I can take
I'm so tired of turning and running away
When love just isn't

Everything you want, but it's everything you need
It's not always happy endings, but it's all the in-betweens
It's taken so long, so long to finally see
That Your love is worth the best

You're not safe, and that's okay

yeah, me neither
12:29 PM

wild hearts

G.
To me, she will always be twenty-one
and I will always be twenty-three.

don't try to get in my head
you won't like the mess

you jump, i jump, jack

can't be


my designs*
instagram
tumblah!
follow me TWITTER!
my works**
friendster
bebo
orisinal
facebook
free rice [FEED THE HUNGRY]





broken


full black converse shoes (:
iphone covers! haha
huuuge world map
starbucks original tumblr
camera bag
clothes, dresses, coats
cranberry bodyshop stuffz ;D
beer
ice cream machine
remote shutter release
black laces
maroon VANS
hair
city lights

i am chuck bass



take me back

archives LOCKED.