Friday, November 18, 2011
♪ summer, please
may you ALWAYS do what you are afraid to do
/edited.
seriously. the $$ is not rolling in yet. omg. fail. & i kinda wna go shopping. (ok fine, i already did)
so yeah, next week, next week.! keep checking my bank as if money's gonna magically appear. but yeah... hopefully next wk... there will be a gush of $$$ coming in. 3 wks worth of arrears.
gonna be working damn a lot over summer. maximising income like never before. FIERCE.
& see if i can squeeze in some hours at a law office ??
shit, i can't even go to castle hill or attend a bday PARTY on the same day because of work. sad. rare opportunities gone.
see, look. my old school adidas! laces from mertan back in high school. hahha.. and i was always buying laces/shoes whatever, taking them off and throwing my dirty shoes to him "do the laces for me, thanks".
me & celia had twin converse shoes back in those days. she probably only wore hers like a year to school and ending up ditching them. BOO. i wore mine for half a decade kay, until it got too painful cos they were clearly getting too small for my feet.
so, i was taking initiative and organising the shoe rack for my poor mum. decided to at least put all my footwear tgr so at least won't add to kim's mess. WHOA. super horrified at how many shades of brown/beige shoes i have. investments? well, u at least gotta WEAR THEM OUT yo.
from no shoes -> crazy too many shoes. the heck, i can never find a balance right.
need someone to choose clothes for me. at least then i'd know i'll keep/wear them forever. & also cos i am crap at buying my own clothes.
--
got a super early 21st present ytd. saying it's a 'camera thing' is an understatement. it is in the purest sense of the word... truly a 'GIFT'. i am going to store it away and take it out again in a few months and 'gift' it again. hahaha. priceless.
I can wait. I think it's right ;D
I will show you when the time comes. I don't get a lot of bday presents (but i do get a lot of random things from friends all yr round so i guess it evens out? )... but this must srsly be the best bday present yet!
Even if it's months before I take it out of storage, i think it's right.
To be a successful photographer, you must possess good vision & focus neither of which have anything to do with your eyes or ur camera.
so true. I need to be happy with the universe or any attempted artwork will be done great injustice. need to FEEEL yo.
vision & focus
is it dark where you are?
can u count the stars where you are?
Sometimes delusions aren't so simple sometimes goodbye's the only way
You move up. No, you move up!
& then we fell asleep anyway. I woke up dead in the night just enough to shake you and remind you to move. You gave me a silent grunt and rolled onto the other side.
& then when sunlight finally broke through the sky, I heard a "Hey, I think you should move up." Ugh no, YOU move!.... sigh. I told you to just now! It's okay, it doesn't matter. It's too late anyway. It's fine.
I could have fell back asleep a split second after my sentence but then you hit your head with a hard knock on the glass table. "Oww I hit my head!" - hahaha 'cause you're an idiot. ZzzZz
"I hit my head!!!" you insisted; as if I there was anything I could do about it; so I propped myself up to look at the inanimate culprit, then turned back to you to acknowledge the mishap. Happy now? Go back to sleep.
It's getting late "Ok, time to get up?" Yup. I left you to your things while I organised stuff and prepared the meals.
Packed your bags; talked about the weather,
nothing happened.
yeah, me neither
2:53 PM