Wednesday, December 21, 2011
♪ my dumb cat, my dumb donut
dear cat,
sometimes, I am REALLY NOT AT HOME. can u pls eat the food in ur bowl without waiting for me t escort u to dinner.
pls don't starve. u stupid
damnit CAT.
sometimes I am at home; in my room; on the couch. I am chilling. I am tired. CAN U NOT freaking make me escort u to ur bowl just t watch u eat ur food!! srsly. isn't it too much effort.
sometimes, I'm in th kitchen alrdy just a few ft away from u.. even then. WHY CAN'T U JUST EAT ALREADY! u mad tard!!!
& sometimes, I look at ur bowl, thrs still food in it & I scare myself for 2secs. thinking hard if I've seen u around the house that entire day at all.
because really, I'd rather u come home all the time with all these stupid cuts ard ur head than never get home at all.
u better watch for cars when u cross the road. and come straight home every time it quakes ok!
u have. good.
sorry for the new addition to the family some yrs back. I think u were rlly sad and felt neglected. sorry.
is that why u no sleep on my bed anymore :(
love u ginger cat. whenever u pur, u do it like a boss. like all ur strength in breathing is put into some real epic loud as pur. hahahhaha. I don't like when other cats pur. il never get over it. like WHAT?? i can't hear yoooh.
u have a stupid face w a scar on ur nose. lol damn u old man. wo ai ni!
yeah, me neither
1:08 AM
wild hearts
G.
To me, she will always be twenty-one
and I will always be twenty-three.
don't try to get in my head
you won't like the mess
you jump, i jump, jack
can't be
my designs*
instagram
tumblah!
follow me TWITTER!
my works**
friendster
bebo
orisinal
facebook
free rice [FEED THE HUNGRY]
broken
full black converse shoes (:
iphone covers! haha
huuuge world map
starbucks original tumblr
camera bag
clothes, dresses, coats
cranberry bodyshop stuffz ;D
beer
ice cream machine
remote shutter release
black laces
maroon VANS
hair
city lights
i am chuck bass
take me back
archives LOCKED.