Sunday, January 22, 2012

♪ i miss when you say

GOODMORNING!!! and it's MIDNIGHT!!! going OUTTAAA MY HEAD alone in this bed. 
& i WAKE UPP!! to your.. SUNSET. AND IT'S.... DRIVVVINGG ME MAD. i miss what you say i-  miss you.


I used to think that one day we'd tell the story of us. How we met and sparks flew INSTANTLY. ppl wld say, we're the lucky ones.
I used to know that my spot was next to you. but now im searching fr an empty seat. 

but lately, i don't know what page you're on.

oh a simple complication. miscommunications -> fallout
so many things that I WISH YOU KNEW. so any walls I CAN'T BREAK THROUGH

now i'm standing in a crowded room and we're not speaking.
and i'm dying to know
is it killing you?
like it's killing me.

i don't know what to say since a twist of fate and it all broke down. & the story of us, looks a lot like

a tragedy now

like it was a contest of who could care less

I'm starting to think one day I'll tell the story of us, 
How I was losing my mind when I saw you here 
But you held your pride like you should've held me 

Oh, I'm scared to see the ending, 
Why are we pretending this is nothing? 
I'd tell you I miss you, but I don't know how 
I've never heard silence quite this loud 

THE END.

--
"why u like to suffer!"
masochistic.
?

haha. PS: but u see the difference btwn awesome friends ppl & annoying-clingy ppl? roar. 

--
like it's been a depressing year, i don't even care that it's gonna be an even more depressing february. 
don't happy CNY, me. 

it's not. even. funny. 

yeah, me neither
1:41 AM

wild hearts

G.
To me, she will always be twenty-one
and I will always be twenty-three.

don't try to get in my head
you won't like the mess

you jump, i jump, jack

can't be


my designs*
instagram
tumblah!
follow me TWITTER!
my works**
friendster
bebo
orisinal
facebook
free rice [FEED THE HUNGRY]





broken


full black converse shoes (:
iphone covers! haha
huuuge world map
starbucks original tumblr
camera bag
clothes, dresses, coats
cranberry bodyshop stuffz ;D
beer
ice cream machine
remote shutter release
black laces
maroon VANS
hair
city lights

i am chuck bass



take me back

archives LOCKED.