Wednesday, March 21, 2012
♪ letter to my Mother
excuse any grammatical errors or awkward content flow. haha. i didn't wana spend such a long time writing an 'essay'.
My mum, my family... in no way perfect. FAR from perfect actually.
but regardless, she is still awesome & would sacrifice so much for me. I love her. that's why she's perfect like that.
Hi mummy!
Just a quick email to express my admiration for you - haha just wanted
you to know.
My med friends have been really amazed by me being a miracle baby at
24wks (long drag til 28wks) and still able and well-bodied enough to be doing LAW in school.
They said it is very very rare.
I know you have told me many many times that i was a miracle baby but
i guess i dont fully realise the critical significance of the term
until Roy was fishing out his textbooks showing me pictures and all
sorts of statistics. It is extremely rare for a pre-mature baby at 28
wks to survive let alone be born without any disabilities or brain
damage.
Considering I don't have incredibly a strong immune system, it must
really be God's protection that I didn't contract any serious
infections during the delicate stage of a newborn. [And the fact that i had one hazy eye and one bloody eye makes it exceptionally scary]
Wah, very mind blown. And also thought about how you had to sleep
upside down for a few wks because of me, you must be the most amazing
mother I will know in my entire life. Thanks for bringing me up in
such a trusting environment - with enough freedom so that I can learn
to grow in my own way. I can't imagine, that if not for you.... I will
probably turn out to be the greatest spoilt brat in the world.
Thanks mummmyy!! Love you.
& thanks for always praying for me. I will learn to use my time wisely
and in seeking more of God this year.
Take care at home mum! (: LOVEE YOOOU.
not the cute baby she was expecting. but some alien looking form.
for greater things are yet to come
yeah, me neither
4:08 PM
wild hearts
G.
To me, she will always be twenty-one
and I will always be twenty-three.
don't try to get in my head
you won't like the mess
you jump, i jump, jack
can't be
my designs*
instagram
tumblah!
follow me TWITTER!
my works**
friendster
bebo
orisinal
facebook
free rice [FEED THE HUNGRY]
broken
full black converse shoes (:
iphone covers! haha
huuuge world map
starbucks original tumblr
camera bag
clothes, dresses, coats
cranberry bodyshop stuffz ;D
beer
ice cream machine
remote shutter release
black laces
maroon VANS
hair
city lights
i am chuck bass
take me back
archives LOCKED.