Thursday, February 7, 2013
♪ God!!! I damn EMOOO ;(
I screwed up so bad. THREE YEARS AGO.
I was some deranged kid. too young and wild... I thought I was free.
I have only very recently come to terms with how everything's played out. I just realised. OMG i screwed up. what. did. i. do.
I have only just become honest w my feelings.
I'm so sorry.
I AM SO SORRY.
i think this is the ONE thing in my life i wish i cld go back in time and change.
how long will it take for me to stop beating myself up over this?
it's over. WHEN AM I GONNA GET OVER THIS. OMG.
--
<s>aunty: she said she felt reassured. she felt that you were more interested in darryl than kelvin. did you do it on purpose???
aunty: you last time like darryl ah?
WHAT. give me a break la. ur son has a gf alrdy, and ure still hassling me about who i should like. whuut.</s>
--
been rlly bipolar.
i rlly made quite a few bad mistakes back then. i shld have balled up and have a little more guts t be honest w my feelings. lesson learnt.
we will never relive that teenage dream again. & i just gotta deal with that.
worse thing in life; is to have that one that got away. good gamed.
we have been EVERY where together. everyday is like a cruel punishment. so many places in sg reminds me of you.
--
"it wouldn't have worked out anyway"
--
hung out w dian, suren, hanesh. so much love. i miss you guys.
girl chat w dian otw home. babe. we are so screwed up. but i am happy for you that you have someone now. no matter how u got to this point. you guys have been damn lucky. ily.
totally scares me how it might not work so well for the rest of us.
dian been tryng t convince me to like this new guy. LOL. no.
& we realised our LIST was DAMN LONG. shit. im a player. wth.
getting a track record.
--
me: KENN!!! i'm a player
ken: LOLOLOL. so tell me, who's this you're emo about. darryl? the one from DAMN LONG AGO. WTH!!! DAMN LONG AGO
me: i miss darryl :(
ken: WHY but that guy was a DOUCHE. u guys weren't good together!
me: and im starting to think it's all my fault
ken: WTH! no. he was a SUPER DOUCHE. remember? and he acted like that because of his own insecurities!
lol.
--
if we were meant to be, nthg wld have gotten in the way.
daaang man. being back is hard.
we've been EVERYWHERE together.
from sentosa siloso to VIVO... to central, to serangoon to my block's void deck... to the insides of my room. to NEW ZEALAND.
:(
yeah, me neither
5:37 AM
wild hearts
G.
To me, she will always be twenty-one
and I will always be twenty-three.
don't try to get in my head
you won't like the mess
you jump, i jump, jack
can't be
my designs*
instagram
tumblah!
follow me TWITTER!
my works**
friendster
bebo
orisinal
facebook
free rice [FEED THE HUNGRY]
broken
full black converse shoes (:
iphone covers! haha
huuuge world map
starbucks original tumblr
camera bag
clothes, dresses, coats
cranberry bodyshop stuffz ;D
beer
ice cream machine
remote shutter release
black laces
maroon VANS
hair
city lights
i am chuck bass
take me back
archives LOCKED.